Leadership and Management
Managers are put under pressure to produce better results with fewer resources. The greater the pressure, the more they need to engage and motivate their team members to reach organisational goals. Effective management skills are essential.
We offer programmes designed to develop a range of management skills and knowledge. For those with specific aims, we devise skill-specific programmes tailored to client requirements.
We also offer a range of tools including MBTI®, SDI® and MiRo© that will help your managers to assess their own development needs. Courses can be designed around these needs.
We can also offer one-to-one coaching.
Areas that we offer include:
- Coaching for performance
- Communicating with impact
- Decision-making techniques
- Developing a performing team
- Developing talent
- Managing a remote team
- Agility in the workplace
- Effective feedback techniques
- Empowering others
- Handling difficult conversations
- Leading change
- Leading an intergenerational team, young and old
- Managing stress
- Motivating and managing the team
- Negotiation skills
- Performance management
- Recruitment and selection
- Setting measurable objectives
- Team leadership
- The people manager’s role
- Time management